Feb 9
Walked today. That's twice this week. Did three last week.
Have been spending money like crazy. groceries, coffee, lunch, always something. I am thinking about keeping cash in my purse and when that runs out, I'm done. won't work tho.
First day in a while that Pam has really worked my nerves. I fought back and I feel I held my own. She was truly being an idiot.
Elvis is still sick but they spawned again. Weirdo fish.
Becky got Margo's place. I hope she becomes a friend. Erica got the single on the other side. I know she got it thru me but I cannot for the life of me recall how that came about. She must have called. Hope she's nice, too.
Getting more and more upset about Christiaan. I've decided that he has in his head a better deal for himself down the line. At the end of the day, he thinks I'm not good enough for him. That sucks. He would deny it but I just know that that is really what's happening. I'm not "the one". fuck him.
This prolly won't happen but I wonder if David will send me flowers for Valentine's Day. Just to fuck with me. lol Christiaan would be livid. Not my prob.
I have to work VDay. Doesn't matter, I don't have a valentine and anything X and I did together would just be a recipe for disaster.
I need more clients. I could actually lose three at once right now. Steven needs to go on hiatus since they're changing his release date. Ron is getting an mri today and might be really sick and anyway, I can hardly get him arrested until he works. Minae is done after March. This sucks. I have got to pay off Banana this month.
I'm NOT in a good mood.
Have been spending money like crazy. groceries, coffee, lunch, always something. I am thinking about keeping cash in my purse and when that runs out, I'm done. won't work tho.
First day in a while that Pam has really worked my nerves. I fought back and I feel I held my own. She was truly being an idiot.
Elvis is still sick but they spawned again. Weirdo fish.
Becky got Margo's place. I hope she becomes a friend. Erica got the single on the other side. I know she got it thru me but I cannot for the life of me recall how that came about. She must have called. Hope she's nice, too.
Getting more and more upset about Christiaan. I've decided that he has in his head a better deal for himself down the line. At the end of the day, he thinks I'm not good enough for him. That sucks. He would deny it but I just know that that is really what's happening. I'm not "the one". fuck him.
This prolly won't happen but I wonder if David will send me flowers for Valentine's Day. Just to fuck with me. lol Christiaan would be livid. Not my prob.
I have to work VDay. Doesn't matter, I don't have a valentine and anything X and I did together would just be a recipe for disaster.
I need more clients. I could actually lose three at once right now. Steven needs to go on hiatus since they're changing his release date. Ron is getting an mri today and might be really sick and anyway, I can hardly get him arrested until he works. Minae is done after March. This sucks. I have got to pay off Banana this month.
I'm NOT in a good mood.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home