Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Budget

I should be able to refer to this for the rest of the month.

Bills to be paid per paycheck:

Feb. 1
1150 Rent
50 BofA
1,250 Total

Feb. 15th
167 Blue Cross
67 Car
75 Verizon
50 Student Loan
65 SBC dsl and phone
60 DWP
50 Best Buy (should try to pay half of total - $250 this month)
100 Banana (should pay total of $300 this month)
635 Total

In February I can count on:
$2,600 regular paycheck
$1,500 client commissions

So that should mean $1,650 to deal with life.

March will be my last good month unless we book some new people. Steven and Minae will be done. I would like to be done with Best Buy, Banana and BofA by then. That would give me an extra $200 in the budget. Can't really figure out what else to take out unless I get rid of dsl, which might be a fine idea since I haven't got a computer.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home